Friday, August 21, 2009

Get a U. S Passport!

Often passengers are presented with opportunities to travel out of the country but are disappointed. Why? Because they didn't have a U.S. Passport. Adult passports are good for 10 years. Go to to apply. You now need a passport to travel is Canada, Mexico and even Guam if flying through Tokyo.

No comments:

Post a Comment