Monday, June 22, 2009

Terranea - Los Angeles Has A New Resort

I just returned for the opening of a new resort in the Los Angeles-Long Beach area called the
Terranea. Built on the grounds of the old Marineland of the Pacific, the resort is a winner. With a wonderful Spa, fitness and wellness center, swimming pool for adults and children, the resort will be a "10" within a year.

The discovery trails were easy to walk. Take the Bluff Top Trail to the interpretive center and learn about the old Marineland and the Catalina Islands just west of the Terranea. I would wait until this fall before visiting the resort. All the opening bugs will be worked out and a new 5 star property is born!!!! When you are ready to book contact me. I have set up special amenities just for Walker Travel clients. Happy Traveling, DW

3 comments:

  1. Thanks. That’s great info for a newbie like me. I even like how you segmented your blog clearly… I’m still trying to get mine that focused. I guess it’s all a work in progress.cheap mamma mia tickets

    ReplyDelete
  2. fragrance represent your personality and attract people to communicate and make relation with you i have use different frangrances like fendi perfume, ed hardy perfume, vera wang perfume
    and find all these best from other all....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post,not like some boring once,i without doubt loved every little bit of it! Thanks for posting. what you said is really helpful to me. cheap flights delhi

    ReplyDelete